Coronavirus Protecting our customers and employees
We would like to assure all our customers that we take the current Coronavirus situation very seriously. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the steps that our Engineers will take when visiting your property to ensure that we are protecting our customers and our workforce from the spread of Coronavirus. If any of our workforce develop the symptoms of Coronavirus they will follow current Government and NHS advice. Currently this includes refraining from work and self-isolating for the recommended period. In the event that the office needs to close we will try to leave an emergency callout number on our answer machine.
Receiving a Callout :
When requesting a callout or service we would ask that our customers inform us:
1. If they have been in contact with anyone that has Coronavirus, are currently self isolating from Coronavirus or are currently infected with Coronavirus.
2. If the customer confirms any of these then we would try to schedule our visit once it is safe to do so
3. If one of our engineers attends a property and finds that the customer is self isolating, we would try to schedule our visit once it is safe to do so.
4. In the case of an emergency repair, the engineer has the right to refuse to carry out the repair. If the engineer feels it is safe to do so they will carry out the repair whilst keeping a safe distance from any infected persons. In all cases our engineers will follow the safety procedures listed below when working at any property
1. Wear disposable gloves
2 Wash their hands upon arrival and before leaving
3. Use a sanitiser gel where hand washing facilities are not available
4 Use cleaning wipes on any surface being worked on, before and after any work is carried out
4. Carry tissues and use them to catch coughs and sneezes
5. Refrain from accepting any refreshments